-use your own word please and DO NOT COPY ANYTHING ON LINE! I will be turn in this home work in turn it in! Please Use easy grammar and you you are all wodd to answer all these questions.
– every question must be complete by complete sentences and one question lease 7 sentences!
-if you need books to answer the questions I will sensed to you.
-use easy grammar and easy to understand! Please
-if you don’t understand or have any question felt free to ask pleas
- The sociological perspective, as a way of thinking about the world, includes the sociological imagination from C. Wright Mills, the beginner’s mind from Bernard McGrane, and the idea of culture shock from anthropology. What do all three of these concepts have in common? 5pts.
- Classical sociological theory arose in the nineteenth century, in the aftermath of the American and French Revolutions and during the Industrial Revolution.Explain how the theories of Karl Marx, Emile Durkheim, and Max Weber all reflect a concern for the consequences of modern life. 5pts.
- Sociologists often have to decide if they are going to adopt a microsociological or a macrosociological approach in any given project. Explain how these perspectives differ, paying special attention to the different assumptions about how society works that are contained within each perspective. 5pts.
- Structural functionalism attempts to explain the social world through the functions of social structures. Describe the types of functions that social structures can fulfill. 5pts.