Case Study Questions
- Write down the synopsis of the case
- ERP projects are expensive and risky. Why did Keda decide to embark on an ERP implementation project?
- What are the major processes of implementing an off-the-shelf ERP system?
- Leadership plays a pivotal role in the success of ERP projects. Which “leadership best practices” did the Keda managers engage in?
- What were the main challenges faced by Keda in each stage of its ERP Project? What factors contributed to the project’s success in the face of these challenges?
- Are the particular strategies adopted by Keda in its ERP project generally applicable to all ERP implementation?
- Culture plays an important role in any project implementation, and perhaps especially for an ERP implementation because the ERP concept originated in a western cultural setting. How were Keda’s cultural characteristics leveraged in bringing about project success?