- Read in the NTL Handbook–
- “Organizational Development as an Evolving Field of Practice” pages 3-24
- “A History of Organizational Development” pages 25-44
- “OD Map: The Essence of Organization Development” pages 129-152
- “20th Edition of the Organization Change and Development Competency Effort”
This assignment involves keeping a journal recording your thoughts, insights, and introspections following each week. In addition, you should examine and discuss your reactions and notions about how the material pertinent to a given session relates to your own past/future work/non-work situations. The purpose of this assignment is to let you take a little time once a week to reflect, so as to improve your understanding of yourself and organizational development.
Each blog entry should have 4 identifiable headings: Summary, Meaningful Ideas, Personal Connecting, Changes. Review the directions and guidance on reflective writing for more information on what to include in each week’s blog posting.
300 words minimum.