Respond to at least two colleagues’ analyses in one or more of the following ways:
- Offer a constructive critique that demonstrates how your colleague might strengthen his or her arguments to support the assigned point of view.
- Explain the reasons that a colleague’s arguments are persuasive or whether they may contain fallacies.
- Comment on what you learned from your colleague’s analysis that is new to you and how it affects your thinking about business.
- Build on the argument to further defend your colleague’s position, or offer an alternative position, using evidence and reasoning from the course resources.
- Provide examples that illustrate (or contradict) your colleague’s position and explain the relevance of the examples and your rationale.