Discuss all of the following questions using examples from the text and providing your own original analysis.
- What was life like for Jews in both the ghettos and concentration camps?
- What would cause German soldiers and citizens to participate in the systematic killing of an entire ethnic population?
- What was it like for ordinary citizens in the occupied areas?
- What choices were they forced to make?
- Did they collaborate or resist occupation?
- Why do you think they made those choices?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.