this homework for reaserch methods class I have choose my topic for the introdiction of study I will upload my paper, and the instrctor of how u do the survey qustion, also example of a good work is attached, so then u will know how to do it.
Use the Table from the Colloquium Study that links: Hypotheses, Variable Definition, and Measures (Survey Questions) as a model.
- NOTE: You do NOT have to develop a Likert scale questions (unless one makes sense for your study).
- Develop your own version of this for at least 2-3 survey questions or interview questions YOU will ask for you Draft and Final Research Design assignment.
- In other words, and just to be clear, pick a question that would work for you. The Likert scale question below is just an example of a question I used to measure one variable. You need to pick a question that will work for you – it will measure your variables in your hypotheses.
- If you don’t want to mess with formatting a table for this assignment (keep in mind you may want to for your Draft and Final Research Design assignment) you can just do it bulleted, for example:
- Hypotheses: Policy actors within a coalition will show substantial consensus on deep core and policy core beliefs, less so on secondary aspects.
- Concept Definition: Deep core beliefs: “General normative and ontological assumptions about human nature…the proper role of government vs. markets in general…” (Sabatier and Weible 2007).
Measures (Survey Questions):
- “How liberal or conservative do you consider yourself to be on fiscal policy?” (Likert scale 1-5): 1) strongly disagree, 2) disagree, 3) neutral, 4) agree, 5) strongly agree
- “How liberal or conservative do you consider yourself to be on social policy?” (Likert scale 1-5): 1) strongly disagree, 2) disagree, 3) neutral, 4) agree, 5) strongly agree