Will include Milestone 1 for brief synopsis as well as rubric and any discussion board posts to assist
Prompt: In Milestone Two, you will analyze in detail the selected international market and the competitor’s product/service brand. In detail, you will develop a country SWOT that is applicable for marketing strategies. You will also contrast and compare your selected product/service brand to similar/identical ones already existing in the selected international market. Please use specific examples.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
II. Country SWOT for marketing strategies China
- Assess the political system in your selected country for whether it favors a new product or not.
- Analyze the rules and regulations governing marketing in your specific market. For example, are there any regulations regarding the time whencertain products can be advertised? Are there certain media on which your product cannot be advertised?
- Analyze the law and regulations governing the specific product you are launching in the market. Are there any restrictions? Are there any regulations that could prevent the launch? For example, medical equipment and products face particular restrictions.
III. Branding:Analyze competitors’ brands for how they have adapted their product to your specific market.
a. Analyze the competitors’ brand changes in your specific market in the categories below:
ii. Marketing campaigns
- Analyze the competitors’ brand products and whether the product had to be customized to fit your specific international market. Explain the rationale behind the brand product strategy
- Analyze the competitors’ brand positioning in terms of price in your specific international market. Explain the rationale beh ind the brand positioning strategy
- Analyze the competitors’ brand in terms of placement in your specific international market. Explain the rationale behind the placement strategy.
Guidelines for Submission:MilestoneTwomustbesubmittedasa2–3 pageMicrosoftWorddocumentwithdoublespacing,12-pointTimesNewRomanfont, and one-inch margins. Included should be at least two scholarly references. All references should be cited in APA format.