The Board of Directors (BoD) has asked you to create a marketing campaign for the university. There are 2 parts to this project:
1. Collect Data/Information:
• In order to make the best decisions and maximize their appeal to their target audience(s), the BoD needs to collect specific demographic data/information regarding the characteristics of their target market(s).
2. Create a slide presentation:
• Your slides will help the marketing and admissions teams at Post determine how best to promote and continue to grow the university.
Develop a professional 4 slide PowerPoint presentation based on the following:
• Slide 1 – Competitors. Approximately, how many colleges/universities are there in the US, and how many active college students are there in the US? 20% of grade
• Slide 2 – Demographic. What is the average age of adult learners? 20% of grade
• Slide 3 – What are the most likely and best channels to attract them (social media, email, TV, billboards, newspaper, etc.)? 20% of grade
• Slide 4 – Persuasive summary. This is intended to convince the BoD to accept your campaign. 20% of grade
• Full-screen images – Each slide should have an image that fills the page edge-to-edge and captures the theme/content. Please limit the superimposed text to no more than eight (8) words per slide. 10% of grade
• Include a full set of supporting notes in the Notes section of each slide. This is where you will support your thoughts and ideas by using specific statistics, data, and supporting information of the source of your data. 10% of grade
• Professional grammar is expected.