This is an Applied Research Paper. My research is on the benefits of Telehealth for Seniors. Keep it specific on Seniors and Primary Care Providers. I want implementation strategies, cost-benefit, and cost-effectiveness used in the paper.
· Title Page (see attached example)
· Executive Summary (Abstract)
· Table of Contents
· Statement of Problem: Elderly patients missing appointments and forgotten discussions
· Purpose of Research: Improve communication between and convenience for Elderly
· Thesis or Hypothesis
· Research Questions:
1) Will this improve communication and convenience
2) Can this be cost beneficial and effective
3) Will this prevent possible complications and unnecessary hospitalizations
· Research Methodology:
(e.g., Literature review, personal observation
· Specific Models of Analysis Used:
Describe the model’s structure and purpose
· Limitations and Delimitations of Study
· Research Findings and Impressions (relative to each research question):
Including review of the literature:
– Theoretical foundations informing research
– Authoritative sources regarding subject under investigation
(e.g., Findings to Research Question 1 (Repeat question)
Finding a. (Identify finding and methodology and model(s) used
Finding b., etc.
· Recommendations for Action (relative to each finding)
(e.g., Finding a. (state finding)
Recommendation 2), etc.
· Recommendations for Further Study
· Summary and Conclusion
· References (citing authoritive sources used through out paper)
In essence, the recommendations are informed by the findings; the findings are in direct response to each research question; by answering each research question, the purpose of the research is being carried out; as the purpose of the research is carried out, the problem is addressed and can hopefully solved or ameliorated.