To complete this assignment, read Diagramming and Evaluating Arguments (Links to an external site.).
After reading Diagramming and Evaluating Arguments read “Social Media: Establishing Criteria for Law Enforcement” (Links to an external site.) by Robert D. Stuart. Write a claim of value response, evaluating the effectiveness of Stuart’s argument.
- Write an essay summarizing and responding to the essay by evaluating the effectiveness of Stuart’s argument.
- Include the title of the article and full name of the author in the introduction.
- Avoid the use of 1st and 2nd person and personal opinion in this essay.
- Quote the author to support your claim. No need to include outside/secondary sources.
- You must include in-text citations for the quotes.
- Length: 3 pages (does not include Title page and Reference page)
- 12 point, Times New Roman font, double-spaced, one inch margins,
- Include a Title page and Reference page in correct APA format
Follow these APA Rules for In-Text Citations:
Format for a Quotation:
Ordinarily, introduce the quotation with a signal phrase that includes the author’s last name followed by the year of publication in parentheses. Put the page number (preceded by “p.”) in parentheses after the quotation.
Smith (2003) noted that despite growing numbers of overweight Americans, many health care providers still “remain either in ignorance or outright denial about the health danger to the poor and the young” (p. 5).