Topic : Has Security Improved in Homeland Security since 9/11
Components of the Security Manager’s Paper —-
· Cover Page (does not count towards your minimum or maximum page count).
· Abstract and Keywords (does not count towards your minimum or maximum page count).
· Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
· Reference Page (does not count towards your minimum or maximum page count).
· Your paper must be at a minimum of 8 pages and a maximum of 10 pages (the Title, Abstract, and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
· No direct quotations, paraphrases are acceptable.
· Do not include a methodology section or a literature review.
· Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
· Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. One-inch margins left, right, top, and bottom.
· All paraphrases require a reference. All references require a paraphrase.
· Follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
· All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
· Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic-type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.