Pretend that you are a travel consultant for The International Travel Company located in Denver, Colorado. You will be creating documents pertaining to a travel package to be presented in March or October. Decide on a travel destination. It should be city but can be anywhere in the world. The more exotic, the better! Once you have selected your destination, use the internet, electronic databases, and/or print resources, to gather the information listed below:
- Average temperatures for the months of March and October.
- A hotel with a short description.
- Two tourist spots or points of interest for a vacationer and short descriptions of each.
- A restaurant for fine dining and a short description of the menu items.
- An “exciting fact” about your destination.
Please note: the above information is to be used in future assignments. For now, just follow the steps below:
- Once you have selected a topic for your travel project, run a WWW search on it and select a website that gives you good information on your topic. Take a screen shot of the site itself. Paste that screen shot into a Word document.
- For assistance on taking screen shots, click here.
- Under the screen shot, explain how this will help you to complete your project.
- Check spelling and grammar and save the file.