After reflecting on what you have learned and how you have benefited by taking AB270 write a minimum 2–3 page essay response to the questions below. Make sure to address the critical elements so you will be successful in completing this Assignment.
Please answer the following questions in your essay:
Parts of an Essay:
In your Introductory paragraph you state your overall intention in the essay.
Then in the main body of your essay, address all the questions.
For your conclusion, summarize what you have described in the main body of this paper.
Hint: If you are having trouble starting, start instead answering the questions, then the conclusion and then go back and create an introduction.
Also, visit the KU Writing Center for additional help with your writing and APA formatting and style
- Reflect on what you have learned in AB270 and describe how event planning and management is both an art and a science.
- Describe in detail the event planning elements you think are critical for success in planning and management of any event.
- If you were to pursue a career in professional event management, which market (corporate, association, independent, government, and SMERF) would your pursue and why?
Your essay response should address the critical elements below:
- Write your original response in Standard English, paying special attention to grammar, style, and mechanics.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner. Ensure that your viewpoint and purpose are clearly stated.
- Demonstrate logical and appropriate transitions from one idea to another.
- Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused:
- Page 1: Title page
- Pages 2–4: Respond to checklist items in an essay
- Separate final page (page 4 or 5): Reference page
Submit your minimum 2–3 page paper (not including the title and references pages) in APA style and format to the Unit 10 Final Dropbox before the end of the unit.
- Page 1: Title page
- 12 pt. font – New Times Roman
- 2-3 page response (not including title page and reference page)
- Final page: Reference page
For additional assistance with your writing, please visit the University Writing Center.