Research a recent change in healthcare law, policy, or regulatory requirement.
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word memo as if you were the Chief Nursing Officer in your organization, and address the following:
- Target audience of the memo
- A new, or change in, regulatory requirement that affects your facility
- Internal policy changes that address the regulatory requirement
- The influence on nursing procedures
- The influence on patient care
- How the change will be implemented across the organization
Include an APA-formatted reference page for any sources used.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit the memo, along with this week’s clinical deliverable.
Grading Criteria: Regulatory Requirement Memo
12 points possible
Student identifies the appropriate target audience.
Student accurately describes a new, or change in, regulatory requirement that affects the facility.
Student accurately identifies any internal policy changes that address the regulatory requirement.
Student realistically identifies how the changes will influence nursing procedures and patient care.
Student provides an appropriate method to implement the change across the organization.
3 points possible
Assignment is 1,050 to 1,400 words in length.
Memo is organized and flows well; including an introduction and conclusion.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
The assignment was formatted according to APA guidelines.