Now that you are familiar with the judicial decision-making process, you will use your experience with it to write a judicial opinion.
Â© 2012 Jupiterimages/
- Reflect on your decisions in the cases of Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeier and T.M. v. State of Florida using the following questions:
- Did your opinion reflect the majority or minority opinion on each case?
- Did you tend to favor loose or strict interpretation of the laws and rights for each case?
- What factors most influenced your decision and interpretations in each case?
- Use your answers to the questions above to write a judicial opinion for each case using this Template. Explain your answers to each question in detail and use information from the lesson and the court’s minority and majority opinions. Be sure to check your work for proper spelling and grammar.