Please list five significant historical events/leaders from this era (Chapters Nine and Ten) and choose two to compare and contrast. Your Discussion Forum response will satisfy the following requirements:
Question One: Five events and the date each event occurred is listed below.
1. 1981 â€“ Passage of the Education Consolidation and Improvement Act
2. 1989 â€“ First Education Summit
3. 1998 â€“ â€œEnglish Onlyâ€ Proposition Approved in California
4. 2002 â€“ No Child Left Behind
5. 2009 â€“ Common Core State Standards
Question Two: Two events are chosen and a Venn Diagram is completed showing
(at least three in each category) the similarities and differences of each chosen event.
Question Three: Three of the following five questions have been answered
- These events are still significant today because____.
- If I could change the outcome of one of my listed events, I would change___ because____.
- If only one of these events/individuals could have taken place; I would choose ___ because____.
- If I could change the outcome of one of my chosen events, I would choose___ because____.
- What would you say is the most important result of each of your chosen events?
**Example of the paper and Venn Diagram will be attached**