Write: Explain what you have learned about the principles guiding general education from this course and the courses you have taken in the past:
- What are the most important concepts you have learned (a) from this course and (b) throughout your time as a university student?
- Why do you think obtaining knowledge from general education courses is important?
- What are your plans for putting your education to use within your community?
- How might your newly acquired knowledge and skills shape your personal and professional development?
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) or at least two scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.