Discuss all of the following questions using several different examples of Nationalism from the text, or video, and original analysis of your own.
- Discuss the role of nationalism in the interwar period.
- What is nationalism?
- What characteristics constitute nationalism?
- Compare the nationalism in the Allied countries to that of the Axis countries.
- How were they different?
- How were they similar?
- How was nationalism used to mobilize citizens?
- How was it used to justify authoritarianism?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
Attached is the chapter from the textbook which this applies to.
Shubert, A. & Goldstein, R.J. (2012). Twentieth-century Europe. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.