1. Define a grammar that the language generated from the grammar needs LL(5) recursive descendant parser. The grammar doesn’t need to be complicated, as long as it satisfies the requirement.
2. Use the patterns you learn to implement the LL(5) parser for the grammar you design in 1.
3. Your submitted report needs to have:
1) (40%) Grammar
2) (40%) List of source codes of your parser, including a test class.
3) (20%) Screenshots on how you make sure your implementation is working correctly. 3. One paper report need be submitted