Assignment Preparation and Requirements
Using a single example or multiple examples from your professional life now and/or in the past, or from your research, answer the following questions in a well-written paper. Be sure to provide detailed responses to these questions using specific examples and integrate your answers into a paper that flows smoothly.
Develop a well-written 2 â€“ 3-page paper, not including the title or references pages, that includes the following:
- How do you use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving in your professional life?
- What are the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that you employ in your professional life?
- What are your strengths in communication in your professional life? What are your weaknesses?
- What strategies do you employ to stay on-task and on-time in your professional life? How do you manage your professional goals?
- Be sure to use a minimum of 3 supporting references with at least 1 or 2 of those being peer reviewed. These articles could relate to goal setting, professional goals, professional etiquette, decision making, or any other relevant aspect of career development.
Always follow APA Requirements style and review the library material concerning APA style before turning in this assignment.