The written assignment for this week is to develop an outline of the Final Paper. A clear, concise, and organized outline will lead to an improved final product. You can review the requirements for the Final Paper under the Week Five tab. The Ashford Writing Center has a helpful tutorial on outlines. The outline should address all of the important aspects that you are going to cover in your paper which include:
- Title Page in APA format.
- Provide your interpretation of the Week Five Final Paper Topic.
- List the subheadings from the final paper assignment instructions and include some preliminary thoughts for each item.
- Speculate on what you may find.
- Include a separate page with a list of References (at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text) in APA format that you intend to use.
The outline should total three to four pages including the title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page