Defend or Refute ONE (and only one) of the following statements:
- Slavery of Africans had a greater impact in North America than it did in Central America, South America, or the Caribbean.
- Without question, the most important commodity during the era of European expansion was silver.
- The European Expansion was motivated purely by religious rivalries among the European powers.
- The Mughal Empire was destroyed by the anti-inclusive policies of Aurangzeb.
- The American Revolution was not a real â€œrevolution.â€