Minimum of 175 words:
- What are the methods for developing alternative solutions and strategies?
- Is there a clear road map for developing an alternative solution? Why or why not?
- When should alternative solutions be developed? Provide an example to support your answer.
Reform often leads to the creation an alternative solutions. In this assignment, you will research a policy that has been revised and provide information about the policy and the steps that were taken to plan and implement the change.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing how a current criminal justice policy was developed as an alternative solution to its predecessor. Be sure to include the following:
- Identify the policy.
- Describe how it was developed as an alternative solution to its predecessor.
- Analyze the factors that contributed to the policy’s development.
- Explain the importance of developing an alternative.
No major grammar issues