- Cook, J., Lewandowsky, S., & Ecker, U. K. H. (2017). Neutralizing misinformation through inoculation: Exposing misleading argumentation techniques reduces their influence. PLoS One, 12(5), 1â€“17.
- Which descriptive statistics did they use?
- Why do you feel these descriptive statistics were important?
- Which descriptive statistics do you feel are important for your study and why?
- Do not quote, paraphrase, or summarize.
- Cite and reference your source.
Share a link to a scholarly article published within the last five years. Using proper citations and references, include a brief summary of the article and how it applies to your life or to your coursework. Feel free to use a hashtag, such as the topic of the article.