The other 2 parts will be posted later, at 30 apiece. I need this by Saturday.
History, Function, and Operations
This is the first part of a three-part assignment. Part 1 of your paper must address the criteria below; Part 2 (Assignment 2) requires a revision of your paper based on the feedback from your professor and additional material based on further criteria. Part 3 (Assignment 3) requires revision to both Parts 1 and 2 and still more material based on a final set of criteria.
Choose any one (1) of the following terrorist groups/causes. All three (3) parts of your paper will explore this terrorist group and provide specific information about it.
· Pakistani Taliban
· PKK (Kurdistan Workers Party)
· Fatah (Israel)
· Shining Path (Peru)
· Naxalites (India)
· Lord’s Resistance Army (Africa)
For Part 1, write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
· Summarize the origin, and provide a brief history and a description of the group (no more than one (1) page).
· Identify and describe the group’s major sources of both financial and non-financial support.
· Evaluate, with supporting examples, how the group uses the media and how the group is portrayed in the media.
· Identify and assess the most important force multipliers affecting the strength of this group.
· Research and cite at least four (4) credible sources for this part of your paper.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.