write php code and comment in evry step
1) Create a string containing the names of each month (January February …) in proper order. There should be twelve values. Use the explode functionality to convert this string into an array.
2) Create a string containing the abbreviated names of each month (Jan Feb …) in proper order. There should be twelve values. Use the explode functionality to convert this string into an array.
3) Create a loop that traverses these arrays and displays the numeric value of each month along with the long and short name of that month.
4) Sort the long names of the months so they are in alphabetical order. Implode the names into a text string and display the resultant string.
5) Create a multi-dimensional array containing twelve rows. This structure should contain columns holding the long name each month, the short name of that month, and the number of days in that month.
6) Create a loop structure to traverse the array and display the long and short name of each month having 30 days.
7) Create an array containing the names of your image files for your dice. There should be six values.
8) Create a loop that traverses the die array and display the numeric value of each die and its associated image.
9) Create a nested loop that displays all of the die combinations you could possibly roll with two dice. Display the value for each die, the image of the dice, and the total value of the roll.
10) Generate a random number between 1 and 12. Display the number. Create a nested loop to display all the two dice rolls possible to achieve that number along with the image of each die (i.e. the chosen value was 4, there are three ways to roll a 4: 1-3, 2-2, and 3-1).