Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on the topic proposed in Week Six.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of the issue of controversy.
- Discussion of how a feminist or postcolonialist (or both) would describe the roots of the problem.
- Discussion of the political or ethical theories that are in evidence in the controversy.
- Your proposed solution to the problem based on the readings and your own research.
- Description of why you think your approach would solve the problem better than current approaches.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed sources and include a reference list at the end of the presentation. The following are useful resources that are available on the Multimedia page of the University Library:
- Issues & Controversies
- Issues & Controversies in American History
- Global Issues in Context
Provide detailed speaker notes