Imagine that you are an employee of a large organization about to go through a restructuring. Discuss the following issues and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
- What information would you like?
- From whom would you prefer to get this information? Why?
- In what format would you prefer to get it: individually, in a group, through an office memo or email, other?
- What would be the best source (media) for you to get this information – consider the range of media from low to high richness? What would be the worst way of getting this information? Why?
- As a manager of change, how might you use these insights in terms of forming a media communications strategy?