Introduction to Marketing- Brand Attributes: Unique Personalities
Your client is very excited about some of the research that you have already done on repositioning the company’s brand using the 4 Ps of the marketing mix. You have been asked to prepare brief proposal to show your progress on repositioning the brand in the marketing plan using a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis.
Prepare a brief proposal of 400–500 words that illustrates how a SWOT analysis can help reposition your selected product.
- Perform a SWOT analysis on your company and brand.
- Write a positioning strategy for your brand.
Your proposal should include the following sections:
- Company and product overview: Use information that you have already researched from previous client presentations to briefly describe your client’s company and product.
- SWOT analysis: Perform a SWOT analysis on your company and brand, including at least 1 statement under each of the headings of the SWOT grid.
- Brand recommended positioning strategy: Based on your brand’s personality that you have determined from the four pillars, add a recommendation for a brand positioning strategy and how you think the brand should grow in the future.
- References page