Each question should be answered in one paragraph 75words minimum
Too Many Customers?
This week we ask you to discuss with your classmate the question:
- Can a small business fail because they have too many customers? Explain your stance fully.
- Are there different types of “customers”
- Note: B2B or B2C
This week we ask you to discuss with your classmates the reason why entrepreneurs decide to sell stock in the public markets.
- What are the pros and cons of going public?
- Are there other ways to raise capital?
- Do you give up control of your company when you sell stock? Is this something you would be willing to do as an entrepreneur?
This week we ask you to discuss with your classmates the topic of business insurance.
- Discuss the importance of insurance in setting up a new organization.
- What legal structure should a business take in order to protect the assets of the entrepreneur?