I would like help with the following:
The Wharton School has a feature called Knowledge@Wharton, which offers analysis, interviews, and articles on topics such as finance, innovation, leadership, marketing, management, public policy, social impact, and technology.
Using the site, select an article related to personal biases, gender and culture in leadership, or social and emotional intelligence.
Take a moment to scroll through the articles to find one that piques your personal interest. Once you have finished reading your selected article, address the following:
- Provide the title of the article you selected.
- Provide responses to the following reflective questions:
- What is your takeaway from the article?
- Why did this interview resonate with you personally?
- How can you apply what you have learned from the article to your professional and personal life in terms of the five practices?
Please review rubric document before starting this assignment.