Please read the materials provided and write a reflection paper by answering the following questions and according to the rubric.
(1) What were 3 of the most important points made in the chapters/presentations/videos in the past week?
(2) What controversial issues or information (include 2) challenged your assumptions or surprised you?
• Do not use much of the page to indicate your name and other personal details
• Do not submit the answers to these questions in a bulleted format. Use the questions listed above as a guide to write a complete full page answer.
• Paper must read well and be well-organized. Make sure that points 1 and 2 are clearly addressed in your write up
I am attaching requirements, materials and examples from previous weeks. You don’t need to write a full citation, simply mention from what article/work the idea came from (see examples).