- Weight: 4% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 11/13/2018 11:59 PM (CST)
Read the assigned article by Linstrom (2004), and create an article critique.
After reading the article and briefly summarizing the purpose for the writing, answer the following questions:
- What is the author’s main point?
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- Do the author’s arguments support the main point?
- What evidence supports the main point?
- What is your opinion of the article? Do you agree with the author’s findings?
- What evidence, either from the textbook or additional sources, supports your opinion?
Your response must be at least 725 words in length. All sources used, including the article, must be referenced. Paraphrased and/or quoted materials must have accompanying in-text citations and references in APA style.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.