**Please give me the introduction asap, the rest I’ll get at the deadline; thank you!**
**You can choose the famous person of your choosing but I’ll need to know who you choose asap so that I can get the teachers approval**
This project will be a 6–8 page paper in APA format. You will select a famous person (by reading a biography or viewing a movie)(e.g., Sylvia Plath, Antwone Fisher, etc.) to complete a case study and a diagnosis. The person
cannot be fictitious, such as Forest Gump or Mary Poppins, although the person could be an actor in a film (course learning outcome 4)
This assignment in no way suggests that you have the education or training to complete such a task in the real world. Moreover, it does not imply that your chosen person truly has the diagnosis and/or has consented to treatment. You
must include a disclaimer on your cover page to demonstrate an awareness of ethical practice. You must include citations from your professional references from the UMUC library (not Wikipedia).
Please provide the following in your paper:
* Cover sheet: Provide the ethical disclaimer here.
* Background information: Give the background information of your subject (age, culture, gender, history, etc.). Discuss relevant socio-cultural aspects of his or her life—for example, possible historical influences (e.g., World War II, 1950’s, 1960’s era, etc.). Discuss these with a focus on
etiology of diagnosis.
* Diagnostic information: Provide a possible diagnosis out of all the diagnoses (using books and journals for reference).
* Compare and contrast of at least two theoretical orientations: Find at least two empirical supports for your diagnosis and evaluate them against each other (find these in professional journals from the UMUC library).
* Summary and conclusions: Here, provide a synthesis of data and your conclusions based on a close analysis of the case.
You can find the grading rubric in the syllabus.
In your introduction, make sure you include an
ethical disclaimer(per the syllabus). For the ethical disclaimer for Paper 2: The Famous Person Diagnostic assignment, please read the following:
You are required to write your own individual ethical disclaimer at the beginning of your paper to demonstrate an awareness of ethical practice. For example, your ethical disclaimer could begin with the following: ”
As a psychology student, I do not have the expertise to analyze the character for this assignment. This assignment in no way suggests that I have the education or training to complete such a task in the real world. Moreover, it does not imply that my chosen person truly has the diagnosis and/or has consented to treatment.”
Your ethical disclaimer should consist of at least 3 to 4 sentences.