I would like from you to do the following things
- Select an issue within your assigned chapter ( Chapter 2 ) that you are interested in thinking about in more depth. Describe that issue as it is presented in the book in your own words.
- Research to find one credible (remember the CRAAP test) person who has published something (for example an article, or documentary) that agrees with the presentation of the issue in the book. State that writers view in your own words.
- Research to find one credible (again use the CRAAP test) person who has published something that disagrees with the way the issue is presented in the book.
- After thinking through the work you have reviewed write a statement of your own views on the topic.
- Include a reference list at the end of the essay that provided APA formatted references to identify the two sources you used.
- Writing should be between 4-5 pages.
1- I attached a pdf version of the book. So, you could read chapter 2 and find an issue to complete the assignment.
2- I included another file ( CRAAP test). I would like from you to use this file to find the two sources that you need to complete the assignment. Plus, you need to answer the questions on the file and send them to me on a separate page.
3- For the essay, I would like from you to provide a clear thesis Statement.
4- In a separate page, show me which issue did you choose and in which page.