Use the data from your family and community assessments to:
- Analyze the role of community/public health nursing and community partnerships as they apply to the case study family’s community.
- Analyze the influence of social determinants of health, such as culture and access to resources, in the case study family’s community.
- Compare epidemiological data for the case study family’s community to state-level data.
- Determine at least one community nursing diagnosis that relates to the case study family’s community.
Select one Healthy People 2020 Leading Health Indicator (LHI) that relates to your case study family’s community. Based on your selected LHI topic:
- Identify at least one nursing intervention for each diagnosis above.
- List the health partnership(s) that could or do assist in implementing the interventions in the community.
Create a plan for how nurses can advocate within the community for sustained change. Include:
- Planned action
- Needed resources
- Timeframe for evaluation
Include at least one peer-reviewed and one evidence-based reference, and an APA-formatted reference page.
Note: Remove all personally identifying information such as the family members’ names. Refer to family members by initials only.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 3- to 4-minute podcast
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- 700- to 1,050-word paper
- Legal-sized concept map
- Another format approved by your instructor