Select an article from the mass media (newspaper) that deals with an “environmental” health issue. Analyze and critique the article by answering the following questions:
- What are the characteristics of the community involved?
- What appears to be the sources of the problem?
- What evidence is provided in the article to substantiate the cause?
- Does the news coverage describe health effects?
- What population is at risk?
- Does the coverage provide adequate information for consumers to understand the problem and seek any needed assistance?
- How would you improve this article for better public awareness?
- Your response should be 50 – 100 words.
- APA Format, include at least 3 references no older than 5 years