You should come up with a company name and a catchy name for your app. You should submit an app proposal that states the following:
- Company Name
- Team Members, if any
- App Name
- Description of the App: What does it do? How will a user interact with the app? What service does it provide? What is the target audience?
- Components or Features of the App: What are the Android features/functionality of the app? Please see the list of components below.
- Teamwork: Who will do what?
- Implementation Plan: How will you implement this app? What steps need to be accomplished? Do these steps need to be performed in a specific order?
- List Risks/Challenges
- Resources: Do you plan on using any 3rd party libraries?
Your app must include at least two (2) of the following components (Other features not on this list with instructor permission):
- 2D Graphics
- 3D Graphics
- Background Services
- Custom Views
- Maps / Location
- Near Field Communication
- SQLite / Cloud Database
- Touch Events
You need to submit a PDF document that contains the above information. It should be at least one full page in length. Full credit will only be given for a well written and professional report.