- Create a new Schema in your database called – “MIDTERM_LastName” (use your own last name)
- Double-click on your new schema, it should now be BOLD
- and open in MySQL Workbench, execute script. This should install a small database.
- Explore the data in the script by right-clicking on each table and viewing top 1000 items.
- Answer the following five questions using SQL statements. Copy each completed statement into an answer sheet.
- What Employees have a last name that begins with the letter ‘T’ and what is their Title?
- What is the Maximum, minimum, and average value of the Available Balances in the accounts?
- What is the oldest and newest accounts for this bank?
- How many employees work for each Department?
- Which employees are supervisors? (look in employee table, all data is in this table)
- Write an SQL Script to add a new table to this Schema for business addresses with a one to many relationship with the business table. You do not need to enter data into this table. Copy script to answer sheet.
- This business wants to change the title “Tellers” to “Bank Service Reps”. Write an SQL Script to update this table. Copy Script to Answer Sheet
- Submit answer sheet with SQL statements.
- Make a screen shot of your database folder structure and send it to me.
Rather than being the cheapest, this online essay writing service is cost-effective. We are confident in our writers’ ability to do a good job because we hire the best experts and perform quarterly reviews of satisfaction metrics.
+1 (940) 905-5542