- Select an issue within your assigned chapter that you are interested in thinking about in more depth. Describe that issue as it is presented in the book in your own words.
- Research to find one credible (remember the CRAAP test) person who has published something (for example an article, or documentary) that agrees with the presentation of the issue in the book. State that writers view in your own words.
- Research to find one credible (again use the CRAAP test) person who has published something that disagrees with the way the issue is presented in the book.
- After thinking through the work you have reviewed write a statement of your own views on the topic.
- Include a reference list at the end of the essay that provided APA formatted references to identify the two sources you used.
The total length of this document is to be 300 to 400 words.