Please pay attention to the use of grammar, the correctness of the grammar is very important! I am a Chinese, so please try to complete this composition with simple vocabulary and thinking.
Assignment: You will create a Drama Analysis. A literacy narrative is a story about reading and writing.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the play and untangle the plot and main characters, discuss how they worked together and detracted or attracted to the overall performance. You will consider the work the play is based on. Paying special attention to the following:
- Be specific about your drama essay topic
- Create an outline with concise sentences. The outline will help keep the content of the paper in a logical order and create an organized overview of the paper.
- Do not rely on just one source when writing the paper. Reading other play analysis might help you come up with ideas of your own. There can be many different themes of a play, decide what type of theme interest you the most.
- Assure that each of your main ideas are strongly supported
- Remember to cite when appropriate.
- 1-2 typed, double-spaced pages (750 words)
- At least three paragraphs (intro, body, conclusion)
- MLA format (heading, header, font, size, etc.)