Complete each of the slides/web pages as described. Remember to record information about your sources throughout your project, including author, year, page number, and publication title. You will need to include these as a final slide with both the milestone submission (at least four sources) and the final submission (at least four more sources). Your sources will help you support your opinion with facts, research, and expert’s ideas, and you will need to credit those sources in your work.
This week, you will submit a presentation or web pages that address the following:
- Slide/web page 1: Identify the medium you have chosen and the reason for choosing that particular medium.
- Slide/web page 2: Analyze the evolution of your chosen medium. To do this, show how it has changed over time.
- Slide/web page 3: Evaluate the significance of your chosen medium. Describe how the significance of your medium has changed over time, as well. Has it become more or less significant? What other factors have influenced its significance?
- Slide/web page 4: Analyze how the evolution of your chosen medium affects the way you experience that media today in your career, in your community, etc.
- Slide/web page 5: Identify five important people who helped to develop or grow your chosen medium during its evolution. (In Week 5, you will analyze their contributions.)
Questions about this assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area. That way, everyone in the class will see, and benefit from, the Instructor’s response.
In order to receive full credit, all assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Instructor area. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.