USE PROPER APA THROUGHOUT. BROCHURE TEMPLATE IS ATTACHED. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY.
Imagine this scenario: You have been hired to create a brochure on victims’ rights and services. The brochure will be distributed to businesses, schools, community centers, places of worship, and other areas where exposure is high. The brochure will focus on crime and victims in Washington, D.C.
Research via the Walden Library and the Internet to find scholarly resources that focus on crime and victim statistics in Washington, D.C. You can also utilize crime mapping tools and crime statistics databases.
Develop a brochure that includes the following:
- A cover/title panel with graphics and statistics
- The Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights
- The Crime Victims Compensation Program in Washington, D.C.
- Types of victims
- Community resources in Washington, D.C.
- Volunteer opportunities in Washington, D.C.