This week you will write a program using Java™.
Write a program in Java™ by completing the following steps:
- Create two variables:
- Assign the value 50 to Num_1 and 25 to Num_2
- Create a third variable Total:
- Total should add Num_1 and Num_2
- Using If, Elif, Else statements, determine if Total is greater than 100
- If Total is greater than 100 print a string that states the value of Total combined with the string “is too high.”
- If Total is not greater than 100 determine if its value is less than 50.
- If Total is less than 50 print a string that states the value of Total combines with the string “is too low.”
- If Total fails both of those tests print a string that states the value of Total combined with the string “is in the correct range.”
In this iteration of the program, the string that is output should state 75 is in the correct range.
Take a screenshot after each of the first three steps showing the appropriate output during the test phase.
Insert your three screenshots into a Microsoft® Word document.