(I did parts 1 and 2 and will attach them)
All your research should be done by now. Look over all the information youâ€™ve gathered, and generate a solution for the chosen sub-problem. You can brainstorm ideas, fine-tune them, and then narrow the list down as you compile the information youâ€™ve put together by researching the problem, the criteria, and the constraints.
Based on the data collected from your sources, propose at least two solutions to the chosen sub-problem. You should describe how this sub-problem will be solved, the rationale behind this solution, and how the prioritization helped determine this solution. There should also be an explanation of how both solutions to this sub-problem would play a role in solving part of the larger problem.
What to submit?
- The two solutions being proposed for the chosen sub-problem.
- A description of how the sub-problem can be solved, and the rationale and research supporting each solution.
- An explanation of how prioritization was involved in designing each solution.
- An explanation of how both solutions to the sub-problem play a role in solving the larger problem.
- A finalized citation page of the sources (at least three) you used for research, following the MLA style guide.
Choose a method to present your assignment. You may submit your work in a Word document