Based on methods and tools you learned in this course, conduct a project for a realistic
application of quantitative analysis to your business or personal decisions. The term paper for
this project should include:
(1) A one-page description of your problem and its importance (10%).
(2) A one-page discussion of the solution procedure and the rationale (10%)
(3) One or more pages of presentation of your results (40%)
(4) One or more pages of discussion of your insights, critique, and possible expansion for the
The term paper will be subjectively evaluated by the instructor on the basis of
– Originality and relevance of the problem
– Clarity and accuracy of the problem formulation
– Correctness of the results
Depth of insights from the experience and creativity in the expansio
n of the application.
of one of the tools given in the
to a decision problem in business or personal life