With the given case study:
After reviewing the case study, create at least 3 queries, 1 report, and final database documentation.
Items to be included with your submission
Your submission should contain a Microsoft Word document of at least 10 – 12 pages, containing all components from Modules 01 through 05, (this does not include the cover page, table of contents, and references), you must include ALL items below for your final project submission, with headers or page breaks separating each item.
Your submission should include the following:
- Title Page containing the project title, your name, and date of the assignment.
- Table of Contents:
- Project Review Document
- Functional Requirements
- Database System Description
- Flowcharts or graphics illustrating the current and future processes
- Data Gathering Document
- At least one sample report. This should include column headers and descriptions, and sample data.
- Entity relationship diagram (ERD), explanation of the entities, attributes, and data types.
- Sample SQL code (must be saved in *.txt or *.sql format).
- Data Modeling and ERD
- Final entity relationship diagram (ERD), explanation of the entities, attributes, and data types.
- Updated SQL code (must be saved in *.txt or *.sql format).
- Relational Tables
- Updated SQL code (must be saved in *.txt or *.sql format) showing primary keys and related tables.
- SQL code based on your ERD that will be used to begin creating your database and tables. Demonstrate your ability to make sophisticated use of information including the case study document, text materials, and other resources. You will utilize file transfer protocols (FTP) to both download and upload files to a website, database, or repository to begin building your database in the next module. SQL code must be saved in *.txt or *.sql format.
- Your code must also include comments that describes the purpose of the code. For example:
/*Builds [TABLE NAME] which contains customer information.*/PHP code used to create a web interface to your database. Each PHP web page needs to be in *.php format.
- References Page – Include references and links to your research sources. Use APA documentation style consistently to cite any sources in your research.