This answer was previously plagarized by McleanJ. Please keep answers short and opinion based,
No sources needed. No MLA style needed. Opinion based. Extremely short responses is all that is required.
- What does Sommers find wrong with the view that filial obligations are like obligations that friends owe to one another?
- Sommers claims that modern approaches to filial obligation are flawed. In what ways? How do the concrete cases she provides illustrate her claim?
- What is â€œethical pullâ€?
- How does the â€œequal pullâ€ thesis differ from the thesis of â€œdifferential pullâ€?
- Why does Sommers favor the latter thesis?
Post your thoughts and comments to all the above questions after reading the article by Christina Hoff Sommers.