This discussion topic is designed to help you become familiar with how to annotate articles.
“How to Write an Annotated Bibliography,”please perform the following tasks:
Please access the article, â€œThe CSI Effect at University: Forensic Science Students’ Television Viewing and Perceptions of Ethical Issue,” by Roslyn Weaver, Yenna Salamonson, Jane Koch, and Glenn Porter.
After accessing the article, complete an annotation of this article as if you were considering it for a source in a paper.
Please complete the following in responding to this discussion thread:
1. List the article in APA format
2. Write a 100-to-150-word summary/critique of the article in which you not only summarize the article but also note any strengths or weaknesses you find in it. In addition, mention whether it will be a possible article for an essay on the topic of the CSI effect.
Your annotation thus should include the following:
- Focus of the study (~ 1-2 sentences)
- Conclusion(s) of the study (~ 1-2 sentences)
- Analysis of the study (e.g., any strengths or weaknesses? Any thing that was particularly remarkable/helpful?) (~ 1-2 sentences)
- Its relevance to research on the CSI Effect (~ 1-2 sentences)