Building on Lesson Plan Parts 1 and 2 write a 4-6 page paper in which you:
- Describe the classroomâ€™s computer/Internet technology, and other electronic equipment. Discuss the challenges and benefits of the equipment, especially computer/Internet technology equipment, has for project-based learning.
- Describe and explain reasons for the selection of three to four (3-4) self-directed, cognitive learning strategies and align each with your objectives and your students.
- Recommend three (3) ways that the instructor can use to guide students in self-directed, cognitive learning. Support with examples from your own experience and from external sources.
- Research one (1) of the following strategies â€“ elaboration, problem-solving, project-based, or chunking â€“ identify its founder(s) and proponents, discuss evidence of its success, and describe how you would use the strategy in your unit.
- Use at least three (3) scholarly sources published within the last ten (10) years.
[Note: If you are not working in a school as an instructor or administrator, describe a school setting with which you are familiar and describe how you would fulfill the criteria.]
* I have attached Lesson Plan 2, which is combined w/ Lesson Plan 1.